Ancient Moon Gardening, also known as Lunar Gardening, is a traditional technique used to maximise crop growth and production, and to increase the beauty of gardens.
The Moon position coincides with plant growth and the ancients have been using this for thousands of years. It combines Moon Phase with Fertile and Barren Moon Signs and is easy to use; and it works!
You can use Moon timing to manage your gardens, farms, and all species feathered, finned and furred!
Gardening is easier, flowers are beautiful, crops are productive, diseases and parasites in animals and crops are easily controlled!
Those interested working in harmony with the land, and in sustainability, will be keen to learn how to use the Moon (Lunar) cycles.
You have three choices
The Ancient Moon Gardening Mini Planting Guide is available in a FREE newsletter. This will give you the best planting days.
The Ancient Moon Gardening Super Almanac is a fantastic day-by-day almanac for gardeners and farmers. Over 40 pages each season which easily and clearly tells you the phase of the Moon and whether it is in Barren or Fertile signs; and what to do on each of those days.
- the days to plant and sow seeds – so they easily settle in, and grow sturdy root and branch systems
- the days to harvest for taste – for juiciness and that special succulent taste
- the days to harvest for remedial effectiveness in herbs or oils.
- the days to harvest for storage – to stop loss from mould and rot
- the days to prune to increase growth – shrubs, roses, fruit trees and everything
- the days to prune to limit growth – great for time-saving for lawn mowing, hedges, bonsai etc.
- the days to weed with digging – so the weed bulbs and seed re-growth is limited
- the days to weed by poisoning – so if you have to use sprays then a very little dose works!
- the days to fertilize – so that fertilizer is incorporated and growth is maximised
- the days to treat animals for worms, parasites and fleas
- the days to butcher and castrate stock.
- the days to treat diseases in plants
- the days to go fishing
- and the days for rest!
And it also has my Gardening Tips for each month.
All dates and time are Australia AEST or AEDT for the summer. And I include easy time conversions for all of Australia and New Zealand.
And the Special Introductory Deal for a 12 months membership is a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the first season!
Just $ 49 emailed for the whole year.
That’s only a few cents over $ 4 per month.
If you want it printed and posted it will be $40 extra so I bet you want the emailed one at $ 49,
but I am happy to print and post the Super Almanac to you for $89 if that is what you wish.
The Easy Ancient Moon Gardening Planning Calendar is an easy to read one page per month calendar. To see it is to understand it! So pop over the Easy Planning Calendar page.
It is only $ 25 emailed and $ 35 posted for the whole year! Your first month is for free.
Fee is via cheque or direct deposit to a bank account. I could put a big PAYNOW button and you would join a computer run program. But I don’t want to do that. It’s not my style. I prefer either email or phone contact with you to ensure you are getting what you want, and what you expect.
So come and join with all the members living in harmony with the land. Have Mother Nature on your side. This system has been used for thousands of years, and it works!
These days we need the “edge” to maintain crop production and have beautiful plants in the garden; easily!
To share this information I can speak to groups or run workshops. Call me to find out more. And finally, please let me know if you have any questions. I love my work, and I want to make your experience the best it can be.