Ancient Moon Gardening, also known as Lunar Gardening, is a traditional technique used to maximise crop growth and production, and to increase the beauty of gardens.
The Moon position coincides with plant growth and the ancients have been using this for thousands of years. It combines Moon Phase with Fertile and Barren Moon Signs and is easy to use; and it works!
You can use Moon timing to manage your gardens, farms, and all species feathered, finned and furred!
Gardening is easier, flowers are beautiful, crops are productive, diseases and parasites in animals and crops are easily controlled!
Those interested working in harmony with the land, and in sustainability, will be keen to learn how to use the Moon (Lunar) cycles.
You have two choices
The Ancient Moon Gardening Mini Planting Guide
is available in a FREE newsletter. This will give you the best planting days, as well as Sun Sign Astrology Forecasts, so email me in the contact form below, and I will send it.
The Ancient Moon Gardening Easy Planning Calendar
is an easy to read one page per month calendar. To see it is to understand it! So pop over the sample Ancient Moon Gardening Easy Planning Calendar page.
- the days to plant and sow seeds – so they easily settle in, and grow sturdy root and branch systems
- the days to harvest for taste – for juiciness and that special succulent taste
- the days to harvest for remedial effectiveness in herbs or oils.
- the days to harvest for storage – to markedly reduce loss from mould and rot, and to increase shelf-life.
- the days to prune to increase growth – shrubs, roses, fruit trees and everything
- the days to prune to limit growth – great for time-saving for lawn mowing, hedges, bonsai etc.
- the days to weed with digging – so the weed bulbs and seed re-growth is limited
- the days to weed by poisoning – so if you have to use sprays then a very little dose works!
- the days to fertilize – so that fertilizer is incorporated and growth is maximised
- the days to treat animals for worms, parasites and fleas
- the days to butcher and castrate stock.
- the days to treat diseases in plants
- and the days for Rest!
All dates and time are Australia AEST
or AEDT for the summer.
It is only $ 30 emailed
or $48 posted for the whole year!
And the Special Introductory Deal for a 12 months membership is a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the first season!
Fee is via cheque or direct deposit to a bank account. I could put a big PAY NOW button and you would join a computer run program, but that’s not my style.
I am home-grown and prefer either email or phone contact with you to ensure you are getting what you want, and what you expect.
So come and join with all the members living in harmony with the land. Have Mother Nature on your side. This system has been used for thousands of years, and it works!
These days we need the “edge” to maintain crop production and have beautiful plants in the garden; easily!
To share this information I can speak to groups or run workshops. Call me to find out more. And finally, please let me know if you have any questions. I love my work, and I want to make your experience the best it can be.