You asked for it so I made it!
I have made all the mistakes in my garden that one can possibly make! I got so annoyed when all of my hard work, care and money, come to nothing when plants died, crops were poor, disease was rife, pruning caused dieback or grew crookedly, pumpkins rotted in storage, plants went to seed, or failed to set seed.
I wanted to do better….. so I learnt to do Moon Gardening, also know as Lunar Gardening.
And it works!!! And the best part; everything took less time and became easier!
There are many dials, wheels and dotted boxes out there that will tell you the ideal days. But I found them hard to use hard to read, and sometimes down-right wrong!!
So I started making my own notes. One day someone spotted this while I was teaching it a workshop, and wanted it for themselves. So I printed it up, improved it and then more and more people wanted it. They love how easy it is. Simply hang it up, or prop it up, anywhere. It now finds itself hung on fridges, in the kitchen, behind pantry doors, in the study, next to computers, in the garden shed, and heaven forbid; on the toilet door!
In essence, my Ancient Moon Gardening Easy Planning Calendar is designed to easily and clearly tell you the phase of the Moon and whether it is in Barren or Fertile signs, and will get you back working in harmony with the land as ancients did for thousands of years.
The Moon position is from the Swiss Ephemeris in Solar Fire from Esoteric Technologies
Join us and please let me know if you have any questions. I love my work, and I want to make your experience the best it can be.
The Ancient Moon Gardening Planting Days is available in a FREE newsletter, along with Sun Sign Astrology Forecasts, and will give you the best planting days.
The Ancient Moon Gardening Easy Planning Calendar is a one-page per month calendar giving you….
- The days to plant and sow seeds – so they easily settle in, and grow sturdy root and branch systems
- the days to harvest for taste – for that special juicy succulent taste
- the days to harvest for remedial effectiveness in herbs or oils.
- the days to harvest for storage – to limit mould and rot
- the days to prune to increase growth – shrubs, roses, fruit trees and everything
- the days to prune to limit growth – great for time-saving for lawn mowing, hedges, bonsai etc.
- the days to weed with digging – so the weed bulbs and seed re-growth is limited
- the days to weed by poisoning – so if you have to use sprays then a very little dose works!
- the days to fertilize – so that fertilizer is incorporated and growth is maximised
- the days to treat animals for worms, parasites and fleas
- the days to butcher and castrate stock.
- the days to treat diseases in plants
- And the days to Rest!
All dates and time are Australia AEST
or AEDT for the summer.
And the Special Introductory Deal for a 12 months membership is a money back guarantee if you are not happy with then first season!
Just $30 emailed,
or $48 printed and posted.
And what a special gift this would make for a loved one!
Payment is via cheque or direct deposit to a bank account. I could put a big PAY NOW button and you would join a computer run program. But I don’t want to do that. It’s not my style. I prefer either email or phone contact with you to ensure you are getting what you want, and what you expect.
So come and join with all the members living in harmony with the land. Have Mother Nature on your side. This system has been used for thousands of years, and it works!
These days we need the “edge” to maintain crop production and have beautiful plants in the garden; easily!
Yours in the Moon